Ball State University Fall 2013 Senior Film
Role: Texture, Lighting, and Rendering Team Lead.
- Lead a team of five people.
- Created the Color Key and Style Guide for use by the Texturing, Lighting, and Rendering Team.
- Taught the skills necessary for the project (how to use Mudbox and the Maya Toon plugin).
- Created a work schedule
- Assisted my team members when needed.
- Assessed the work completed.
- Monitored the render farm.
Additional Work on This Project Included:
- Created the original idea and storyboards for the project.
- Assisted the character design and story boarding teams.
- Textured the Robot Main Character.
Things That Go Bump In The Night
Spring 2013 ’49 Hour Student Film Competition’ Winner
- Worked with my team to create the story and look of our short film.
- Created the design for the Tooth Fairy character.
- Created the backgrounds and assets for the office and the hallway.
- Finished the animation of the Tooth Fairy and assisted with animation where needed.
- Helped composite the shots.